THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

.:: JiKaN Wa DaRe No MiKaTa? ::.

Mood: Tired, busy, sleepy but still happy.
(Nope, I'm not trying to rhyme.)


These few days I've been kinda busy,
doing God knows what and stuff.


So much anime to watch,
so many things to read,
so little time.
Owh well, everyone has always been chasing time.


Had fun in school today,
eventhough there weren't much classes.
I managed to scribble notes till chapter 9!
1 more chapter to go.


List of stuff to do after September Test
(during Raya hols):
- watch:
1. Dead Aggressor; Right or Left
2. Dead Aggressor; The Arcadian Memory I
3. Dead Aggressor; Arcadian Memory II
4. Tokimeki Memorial
5. Kagihime Monogatari
6. Special A
7. Shugo Chara

-write another chapter of Wings and Winter's Gift.

*phew*

Been dreaming again...
This time, God gave me another story to write
and I'm aching to write it out...
but I know now's not the time.
The tittle...? Still thinking about it.
It's gonna be a 'sparkly' story, that's for sure. =P


And to everyone out there,
thanks for your concern.
Hope you won't mind the late updates.
Will be busy for a while... until after next week.
Till then. Take care minna.




0 memories: