THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 28, 2008

.:: 28 AuGuST 2008::.

Mood: Happy, I guess?

It was finally raining,
so I'm a bit happy.

Today was my prefectation ceremony.
Not MINE, exactly...
Technically all the new prefects in the school.

Have finally graduated from being a
temporary prefect.
Of course, I had to bring the KWN Camera to school
because teacher wanted me to use that to
record the whole ceremony.


So, I ended up carrying a tripod stand and
the AVCHD Camera to school.
Luckily, I had someone else to take care of the
camera for me. Thanks alot!!

Anyways,
it was a very brief, short and simple ceremony.
I got 3 new items today;


The metal badge we're supposed to pin to our shirts,
replacing the normal cloth badge:


(reminds me a little of Tantei Gakuen Q's =P )


This is supposed 2 replace my name tag.
Fine, so the Sakura picture was put there.



The tie. Crap forgot to rotate. Owh, what ever.

The point is, I'm glad to be able to wear my old baju kurung skirt again.
Yup, I'm using the one I used in SMART. Hehe =)
Same colour.

And it feels nice to feel accepted.
Okay, I'm starting to crap.
Have to start editing that merdeka day video...
Sometimes, I wonder...
Why me...?
@.@


But it's okay,
because I like being myself.
Shoot. September test's on 9th September.
Wish me luck!
And to all the form 3's in Pahang,
gdluck for your trials this 3rd September!! =D

2 memories:

Encik Penulis said...

aik???
sabs badges???
how about SMART's???
:DD

Anonymous said...

...... Cardcaptor.....