THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 25, 2008

.:: MeGuMi ::.

Mood: Feels kinda funny really. But im happy, so its fine.

Just to note,
I'm NO longer sitting alone in class anymore.
Leesha had this great idea
and so now, 6 tables are connected at the back.
I'm sitting at the right-most edge.
Guess that's a good thing?
Well, it wouldn't make much of a difference
even if I was sitting alone,
because I already know I was never alone.

Next good thing to happen was that...
I finally managed to make the scrabble club.
Club activities can start finally.
I'm hoping to make it to nationals again
next year, but it's gonna be tougher with Steph
and Potato-Head in U-18 now.
But when there's a will, there's a way,
I guess.
I can't wait to see everyone again.

Still waiting for that 'concrete' evidence that i'm not
dreaming to arrive.
But I'll be patient,
I've already been waiting so long I guess?

And the other good thing was,
I got an unexpected call from 'someone'
who left Malaysia some days ago.
It was nice to hear from him.

Hmmm...
and owh yea,
my sept test results... were...
well, at first i thought they were diabolical.
But it wasn't that bad considering
I got a perfect score for my favourite subject.
It was a good game.

Tittle of today's post is Megumi because...
well, if you watch Special A,
you'll know who Yammamoto Megumi is.
I totally had to talk like her today in school
and tuition.
I lost my voice due to sore throat.

Of all sickness I hate sore throats.
It's really difficult to get through the day without singing.
My voice is as important to me as Mitsuki's
(Full Moon Wo Sagashite) voice is to her.
It was kinda funny communicating through
writing and now I appreciate my voice
more than ever.

OMGosh! Isn't Rolo just cute?
I finally watched the next few episodes of
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
I like Rolo's power, seriously.
And I still pity Suzaku till now.
Wonder what's happening next...
It's getting more twisted than it already is.

0 memories: