THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 21, 2008

.:: HoP! STeP! JuMP! ::.

Mood: Just finished watching Lelouch of the Rebellion (finally!)

Lelouch is soooo kakkoi!
Eventhough I wished it would end when the
SAZ of Japan was announced by Euphie.
Poor Suzaku and Euphemia.

And to those that already watched
Code Geass R2, care telling me what happened?
I started the 1st episode already and I'm still blurr.
What happened to Nanaly?
I have the series, just haven't had time yet.


The tittle of today's post is a phrase from
Shugo Chara.
Amu's Chara Ran's phrase:
Hop! Step! Jump!
Just love the 2nd opening song,
Minna Daisuki by Buono.


Buono's a really great group in my opinion.
Because of all their encouraging songs.
Like Hontou No Jibun and Kokoro No Tamago.
Also, finished Special A at last ^^
That's so sweet! Hikari X Kei at last! =)
Wish there's a second season though,
can't get enough of the song Gorgeous 4U


-----------------------------

On the other hand,
I can't help but reflect on how many times,
again and again I've been saved by the melody of the breeze.
Totally eases me everytime I feel down.
Seems like I'm easily feeling down now
ever since I transferred.


But I can't let that go on, right?
I know You're always there,
so there's no reason for me to be feeling down.
I guess... after all,
the word 'emo' is just unsuited for me.
Heck, i don't even know its true meaning.


And to everyone out there who's out to get me,
I'm so sick of responding to your childish whims
and actions.
I don't plan to keep it up forever,
I know I shouldn't complain,
but there are limits to insults.


But now, I know it doesn't matter anymore.
Say what you like because I've once again realised,
like I did a few years ago, again and again,
that whatever ANYONE says will never change me
because ONLY I can do that.
Because's I'll always be me.


Sorry to dissapoint you, but you can't bring me down,
because I'll always be able to get up.
Because I'm not alone.
You can say I'm hated, but so what?
Even if I am bullied, so what?
Even if I should be ignored, so what?


It won't changed the fact that all those things happened
because I am me and not trying to be someone else.
And to me, that's all that matters.
 And besides, I know I am never alone.
Each second, every minute, every single hour.

Someone once said:
Tomorrow will always bring something new.
So, why mope about today when you can anticipate tomorrow?
Everyone has a purpose in life. Find yours.
And care about nothing else.


I know of my purposes.
And I believe, I was born to protect
and make my family happy.
Just like Lelouch to Nanaly.
=)

Yup, don't I just love anime.

0 memories: