THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 11, 2008

.:: Gorgeous 4U ::.


Mood: Crazing over Special A.

I'm soo glad I accidentally watched this trailer of
Special A that day.
Special A is the best anime ever!
Reminds me a lot of OURAN.
It's funny, cute and sweet.


I have to say,
Takishima Kei is the absolute bishie!
But Tsuji Ryuu and Karino Tadashi are pretty cool too =)
Tadashi reminds me a little of Hihara Kazuki,
don't know why.


Anyway, I know I haven't been blogging much
recently, but its because I was always busy doing
one thing or another.
Guess time runs a lot faster right now, huh?


These few days there's been quite a lot going on.
For starters, I just had the September exam.
I just don't think I'd be doing as well in this test.
I did miss tons of class after all,
but I'm not gonna blame my grades
(whatever they might turn out to be) on that reason.
Let's just say it's not like me to do that.


Also, if the grades do turn out to be good,
I know I had tons of help from the One above.
It was like he spoke to me in my mind,
stimulating my thoughts and letting
His knowledge flow in me like the blood flows in my veins.
I guess He's always been that kind,
always helping me out... So I wanna shout a loud 'Thank You!'


Today is also 11 September.
Happy Birthday Haru!
May all your wishes come true!
You'll always be my favourite cousin. =)
And I plan to continue Brand New World.


Owh yea, by the way,
the tittle today's Gorgeous 4U
because it's the 2nd opening of Special A.
Love it! Sounds so nice.
The tittle again, reminds me of Tamaki's
song 'Guilty, Beauty Love'


Well, guess I'll be updating from time to time now.
I hate missing classes. Lol.
Jya ne!¬

2 memories:

Anonymous said...

Hey, ur gramps here@.@...u have a real lot of faith in God dont u>.<...keep it up, Sister Resha:P

Anonymous said...

.......
........
........