THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 21, 2008

.:: TaGGeD BY HaRMoNY::.

Tittle says it all.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must
write their answers on their blogs
and replace any question that they dislike
with a new question formulated by
themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are
tagged cannot refuse. These people must state
who they were tagged by and cannot
tag the person whom they were tagged
by continue this game by sending it to
other people.


1.Do you have secrets?
Nope. Not to myself, at least. Owh and the wind and family.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I don't need someone else to ask me that.
I'll make all my dreams come true myself because
it's my dream(s) after all.

3. What are the things that can cheer you up when things
go w
rong?
A song / nap / food. Yup, cheering up's simple enough.
Rain and a gentle breeze would speed it up though.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Split it and give it to my family members. Especially grandma.
Then, invest the rest, or charity or something.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Which best friend? And what kind of question is that?

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
One's pointless without the other.
Go listen to Love Chronicle by Myco.
That will explain things a little.
Personally, loving someone because that's what gives us
the will to protect.

7. If you had 3 wishes what would it be?
I don't need wishes. I'll make my own come true.
Didn't I say this before??
However if I did, I want none for personal gain,
choice of wishes goes to family.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I won't tell him. Why burden him with my feelings?
And I'll probably be happy for him, because I think
true love is being happy for the person you love,
as long as he's happy, even if it hurts yourself.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yup!! ^^ Talked to Gaaya on the phone,
have been watching plenty of anime,
the sky's been pouring and the breeze's been blowing.
What's not to be happy about?
Owh, and I lived another day =)

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Lack of self-belief.
But I've overcome that. 

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll still be the same inside, except I'll look a bit older?
I'll always be me, that's for sure.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family, myself, the wind, the rain and the One who's been watching after me
from above.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I'd rather be just happy.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depending on with who. If the guy's Takishima Kei / Tamahome
or any bishonen from my anime list, yes! =P

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'd pick the bishonen from my anime lists. D'oh!

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone
has done?
Depends on who the person is.

18.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
If I were single, then I won't have to burden anyone, right?
I might have to deal with everything alone, but that's
just fine with me, I guess.

19. What's the hardest thing for you?
To stop singing when I feel like it.
To lie to myself.
To not watch anime when I want to.
Ehhe.

20.Tagging:
hrrmmm...
1. Grandpa
2. Jonathan
3. Eugene (I see harmony forgot to tag you)
4. Kaelan
5. Aaron
6. Anju
7. Ethan
8. Nad
9. Tze Yen
10. Wern Yen

0 memories: