THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 13, 2008

.:: TsuKi No CuRSe ::.

Tittle of today's post is Tsuki No Curse,
opening song from Loveless.
(haven't really watched it, but the song's nice)

Happy Mooncake Festival everyone.

Well, I can't explain how I've been feeling lately.
Feel a bit empty and sometimes not.
Sometimes sad and at times, relieved.
It's weird really.
Whats up with this mixture of emotions...?

Owh yea,
and I'm also sick of people telling me
that it's okay to score low marks,
because others have failed before.
Excuse me? That's like a way low excuse to cheer me up.
That's ony going to bring me down.

I remember Sakurano Tazusa suceeding
when she learnt not to care about what others did or said about her.
I mean, if everyone else can't do it,
why has it got to be that you can't do it too...?
It's just a crappy excuse.
(no offense intended though.
My moody side's out)

And next is,
some 'guy' thinks he's the best person
in the world for helping friends and trusting them all.
And he thinks its okay to trust a friend over yourself.
My comeback?
I'm angry because I wasn't able to believe in myself.
I mean, if you can't believe in yourself,
how do you expect to believe others.
I believe only fools will trust everything they've been told.
(no offence)

Not everyone is sincere.
There are backstabbers in this world,
and I've learnt to slowly identify them.
And for the person who 'terasa',
well you know who you are
When you're reading this, don't start texting apologies,
what's done is done.

The nail has been hammered into the wall
and the hole stays.
I wouldn't mind forgiving,
but I can see you're already planning
to hammer in a second one,
so quit it.
Whatever you do, I'm not going to break down that easily.

Like a wild weed,
like the everlasting flow of water,
like the gentle yet overpowering breeze,
like the calm seas,
like the reassuring rain,
I will overcome everything.
As long as I can try.

So what if I might be alone?
I know I'm not, but even at times,
I feel lonely.
But then again, so what?
Even if I stand alone, I am who I am.
I'm not going to try and be someone else.
It's not like me to do such things.

And yes,
I wanna rely only on my own strength
to achieve my dreams.
Eventhough it's still misty,
and I'm still unsure of myself,
I know that I can somehow pull through.

Julia, you said it right?
This is a feeling guys won't understand.
Girls don't rely on physical strength,
they rely on will power.
Guess it's true for me and Elie.

0 memories: