THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 20, 2008

.:: uRD ::.

Mood: deep in thought.

Today, i went back to SMART.
For the OMK.
(Olympiad Matematik Kebangsaan)

It's sort of like a written test.
9 questions.
2 1/2 hours to complete.
Yup, its not a typo.
9 Questions only.

This year's paper was much easier compared to last year.
Either that, or I might've improved just a little.
Anyway, I only had time to answer 4 out of 9.
Kinda dissapointing.
Wish I had more time.
However, I'm pretty satisfied because I went all out
and i did NOT give up.
At least I tried.
So there.


Being in SMART together with all my friends,
stirs up a lot of memories.
I guess, there's just no way that
I would feel nolgastic.
Something's have changed.
But the 'base' is still the same.

Omg. Hisyam's a prefect now.
Din noe dat =P
And I saw Fadhil, Faqar, DG, Amir Aiman
today. Almost cried in front of them too.

They just had to talk about the times while I was still there.
It's funny that,
even two months since transferring out,
I still feel like... weird.

Immagine how weird it felt (and nolgastic)
to put my school name as SMKART again.
And the class as 4SA.
(This I had to do because when i registered for the olympiad,
it was under SMART)


The buildings are still the same.
The fragrance of grass lightly surrounds the labs.
I missed going here.
The toilets, well,
I know I'm going to miss how clean the toilets are.
Especially the Form 6 toilets.
Freaking clean, even till now.
Can't say the same for the Form 1 and 2 toilets though.

The post title's Urd because,
She's the guardian of the past.
Belldandy; the present
Skuld ; the future.
(You'll know this if you watched Ah! Megami-sama/
Ah! My Goddess!)


Even in that 3 short hours,
I was happy to be back there.
I missed everyone and everything so much.
I miss being on the 3rd floor,
looking down below with the breeze gently brushing my hair.
I miss it all.

Some people say,
if you keep attached to the past,
you'll never move on.

I guess that's kinda true.
But, just for a little while,
I wanna recall the old times.
Then, I can smile and say,
"I've grown."


Eventhough I still miss that place till now,
SABS is my 2nd home now.
And I'm learning to love it just as much as I loved SMART.
But I definitely won't forget.
My memories in SMART shall be here forever,
but instead of holding me back,
I know they'll push me forward for a better tomorrow.

No matter what,
I'll always be me.
I can't promise I won't change,
but I'll still be me.
(To a certain sumone(s))

I'll always be me.
That's all I can ever promise.


1 memories:

Emo4Eva said...

o.O intrsting...hows ur dbate cmin along??...n yeah...u will always b u^.^...