THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

.:: 2 MoVieS iN a DaY LoL ::.

Mood: Having a slight headache after watching the movie SUPERHEROES.
don't wanna talk about it. That movie was just plain crappy.
DON'T WATCH IT, it's not worth anyone's time.

Instead,
I'll post about the other movie I watched today.
Narnia, Prince Caspian.


Okay, before I watched this movie,
I had already read the book,
so I already knew what to expect.
But the producers did a great job anyways.


The guy who acted as Prince Caspian had a wonderful sleingh
Loved it.
I couldn't really tell where he was from,
didn't bother to run a search on it though.
If he was an anime character, then I might have tho.


Anyway,
they did follow the original storyline pretty well.
And it was kinda surprising how nice it turned out.
I liked High King Peter lots.
He has his own style to things.
And Edmund is somewhat like Hiroto from Kirarin Revolution.
Lol.


Susan has grown alot since the last movie.
And Lucy, well, she still seems the same.
I liked the griffins though,
I guess I did always have a soft spot for air-borne creatures.
It must be nice to feel the wind all the time up there.
The wind =)


Anyway, petrol prices have apparently gone up.
The whole Kuantan was in a scary traffic jam
because all the cars were rushing to pump petrol
at the petrol stations.
And apparently there's food crisis going on.
I hope its nothing bad.
It's amazing what reading the newspapers for once will do.


School is starting soon,
can't wait for next Saturday!
I can finally play softball again!
I love softball! Miss it soooooooo much!!


Last but not least,
hopefully I'll get to go to Ichibanzai '08!
It sounds awesome!
I can't wait!!
=P

0 memories: