THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

.:: TaGGeD aND WiLL TaG =P ::.


Mood: Owh well, it's nice to have something to do when you're a little bored.

I was Tagged by:
Wern Yen

Re-tagged by:
My 5-century old Grandpa =)
Aaron


8 things I'm passionate about:

-anime!
-singing
-dancing ballet (dunno why.)
-blogging
-add maths
-scrabble (currently)
-sudoku
-piano


8 things I say or do too often:

{say}
-thanks!
-sorry
-appreciate it
-underage!
-ew.
-what the?
-hey!
-haha
-baka!


{do}
-watch anime
-sing
-sleep and dream =)
-eat
-play games
-bath ( i love water lol!)
-accidentally speak in Japanese when trying
to say something in hokkien / cantonese
-blog and MSN

8 things i've read recently:

-emails
-sms-es
-Ekonomi Asas textbook
(I need to finish my homework, k?)
-Bibble Knowledge
(Gospel according to St Luke)
-blogs, including Grandpa's (u know who u r)
-newspaper (omg! wad happened 2 me!!
owh. otakuzone =P )
-my diary?
-my to-do-list.


8 songs i could listen over and over again:

-Hikari No Naka E - Maaya Sakamoto
-Brand New Breeze - Kanon
- Pachelbel Canon in D
-Koko Ni Iru Yo feat. Aoyama Thelma - SoulJa
-Soba Ni Iru Ne feat. SoulJa - Aoyama Thelma
- Butterfly - Wada Kouji
-Brave Heart - Wada Kouji
- True Heart - Tackey & Tsubasa <3


8 things I learned last year:

1. I am me. Deal with it.
2. I'm the best the way I am.
3. I have friends who can see through the smile I wear.
And I am grateful.
4. PMR's great to look forward to.
5. Things don't always go the way you want them to.
But when they don't, be grateful it didn't happen worst.
6. If i believe, there's nothing impossible.
7. I can make a huge difference.
8. Backstabbers are also good actors.
They're getting better at making
themselves look like your best friends.

8 people to tag : (yay!)
1. my Grandpa in Kedah! =P (yes u!)
2. Sabrina!
3. Adele - sowwie...
4. Jonathan =P
5. Kabian -- lol.
6. Aaron <- muahaha
7. Milah! lame x tag dah...
8. Anju =P Hehe.


Was gonna tag Wern Yen back,
but never mind la... I'm feeling kind 2day =
D



0 memories: