THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 8, 2008

.:: KoNoYa No uTa - SaYa (BLaCK CaT) ::.

Just came back from KL yesterday.
Nothing much to talk about.
I did get a chance to go swimming though.
It felt nice to be underwater again.
The melodies of water washed into my ear.
Serenity.

Anyway, ever since then,
I have been addicted to playing the piano.
In fact, my fingers are still a little sore from playing Butterfly Kiss
(from RAVE)


It's a totally awesome song.
Talking about RAVE...
OMG! Sieghart is sooo sweet!
Love him tons lol! I think he likes Elie / Resha. (spoiler!!)
Yup, Elie is Resha. She slept for 50 years and woke up.


And now, Haru has a new sword!
Musica almost died forging it and Reina had to come in the picture.
Miss Reina tons.
And also,
Belnika and Nibel died!
He totally didn't have to die!
Just because Nibel used an aging magic to get more power to defeat
that ice-queen! (can't remember her name dy)


*ahem*
Enough spoilers for a day I guess.
I found RAVE volume 32 and 33 in Midvalley the other day
and just had to buy it!
RAVE FOREVER.
Did I mention Elie got kidnapped by Lucia again?
(fine, enough with the spoilers)

Anyway....
I finally managed to get my hands on the piano sheet
of Konoya No Uta.
It's the song Saya sings in Black Cat.
It was only my third time playing when I recorded this,
so please excuse the back parts.
I think I messed up alot at the back,
Owh well. At least I tried.
Gonna practice more.
Next, I'm gonna try Hikari No Naka E from Escaflowne.



Saya Minatsuki and Train Heartnet.


Proud to be a sweeper.
NOTE: Sweepers are licensed bounty hunters.


So, treating this as a tribute to Saya Minatsuki,
who will forever be one of the most outstanding characters in my heart,
being the one that changed Train Heartnet's life forever,
leading him to a life of a stray cat, here's the song I played on the piano.




0 memories: