THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 15, 2008

.:: TaGGeD BY LiLY ::.

Mood: Feeling a lot better now.
Just waiting for the rain to pour. Love it when it does.
I was tagged by:
Lily
7 facts about me
-I love anime
-I'm stronger than I look, weaker than I seem.
- I love to sing
- Play the piano and dance ballet
-Loves penang food, especially curry mee =D
-Like to write [go here] to see my works.
-Love to dream and eat
7 things that frightened me
-not being able to be myself
-not having a reason to stand up from failure
-not being able to sing
-not being able to eat all the delicious food
the world has to offer
-not being able to give my all for everything
-I can't think of anything else??
Is it even logical to have that many fears??
7 phrases always said
-Jya Ne. (cya later)
-Haraheta! /I'm hungry!
-Sankyuu! ( Thanks)
-I'm an anime freak.
- What the heck?!
-Nemui (I'm sleepy)
-Tsukareta... (i'm tired)
7 songs for the mean time
-Konoya no Uta (Black Cat)
-True Heart ( Tackey & Tsubasa)
-Koi Kana (Kirarin Revolution)
-SUGAO Flavour (Kirarin Revolution)
-Platinum (Cardcaptor Sakura)
-Amber Cradle (RAVE)
-High and Higher (RAVE)
7 valuable things for me
-Life
-Family
- Rain / Water
- My dreams & memories
-My voice
-My friends
- Anime
7 first times
- first time in primary school was when i was 6,
yes i skipped kindergarden.
-first time involved in language activuties was when i was 6,
story-telling in my Mum's school
-1st anime I watched was DIGIMON 01
-1st japanese song I learnt was Scarlet (Ayashi No Ceres),
also the 1st anime piano piece I learnt.
-1st time I fell in love was with Tooya from Ayashi No Ceres.
Happens to be the first bishie ever for me.
-1st time I wrote a story was when I was 9,
fanfiction of RAVE.
-1st online job I ever had was a fanfic writer
7 lucky persons to be tagged
(i wouldn't say lucky...)
1. Adele
2. Kor =3 (Just copy the ques and answer)
3. Kabian
4. Aaron -> no escape =D
5. Irwin (havent tagged u b4)
6. Man Houw
7. TzeYen =)

0 memories: