THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 2, 2008

.:: MiZu No uMa...? WaTeR HoRSe LOL ::.


Mood: It rained in my dreams. I'm happier than ever.
Wish it would rain here too.

Okay, I haven't done a review in ages.
I just watched Water Horse on DVD.

My comments?
Hrmm...

I thought it was kinda boring,
minus all the cute and funny parts.

But I really LOVE the Scottish accent though.
Aye, wish I could speak like that.
Would be fun to see people trying to make out what I'm saying
fifteen minutes after I said it.
Because I had to figure what they were
saying a few times.

The water horse him/herself?
Looks more like a serpent.
It was cute when it was tiny,
but OMG!! It looked like a serpent with mermaid tail when it grew.
The funniest part was when it was stuck in the fountain.
CUTE.




That's all you're gonna hear from me.
No, i definitely don't reccomend it.

By the way,
Ichibanzai '08's in KDU Penang!
OMG!! I wanna go!
I wanna see the cosplays!
Only one problem left.
Have to persuade Mum to take me there.
And maybe, on the way,
I'll get to stock up on some
delish~ Penang Curry Mee / Laksa!!
Yay.

0 memories: