THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 3, 2008

.:: TaGGeD AGAIN by KaBiaN & DeLL N A@RoN::.

Okay, fine. I DID say I was going to do this on Wednesday, but I just couldn't resist from blogging... Besides, I was getting a little bored reading about Nabi Muhammad SAW.

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagged By:
Kabian
Aaron
(re-edited) =P

8 RANDOM facts about myself:
1. I LOVE anime. (Everyone knows this =P)
2. I LOVE music, especially Japanese songs.
3. Add Maths and History are my two major subjects.
4. I dislike shopping, except when it comes to anime. (It's too boring lol!)
5. I spend more time on the PC than TV.
6. I RARELY read newspapers... (therefore, horrible general knowledge)
7. I LOVE to write fanfics and stories.
8. I LOVE school. =P

8 PEOPLE I'm tagging (ta-da!):
1. Jonathan =P
2. FirFir
3. Aaron (muahaha!)
4. Abhi
5. Haru
6. Man Houw XP
7. Adrian
8. Amilah! =)
(To be honest, i wanted to tag back Adele & Kabian as well and make them re-do it, but the tagging probably won't end there... Oh well.)

3 memories:

Anonymous said...

alamak.. kene tagged la.. hahah :P

Emo4Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emo4Eva said...

u got tagged :P