THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 17, 2008

.:: a LiTTLe MoRe... ::.

Mood: I know I should be studying for my econs,
but I had an urge to blog, so here's a short post.

Firstly, before I forget, the BURGER incident.

*This was kinda funny for me and Adele, so if you didn't laugh,
well, there's something lacking with your sense of humour.


*ahem*
So, it was a Thursday and I have BM tuition.
The teacher was discussing about the cerpen Annyss Sophillea.
We were discussing the tema, persoalan... bla bla bla etc.
Then teacher had to ask, "Masa di mana lebih cepat?"
Of course it was quite obvious that time in Alstonia goes faster,
because the cerpen stated that one day in Alstonia = 7 days in Earth.

Actually, she asked this question the week before,
I think she forgot that we had argued about it before.
So, this time, she was still saying that Earth's time is faster.

So the whole class was trying to convince her while Alstonia's time flows faster.
One of the girls say, "Like for example, in Earth it's 3rd March,
In Alstonia it's already 10th, so Alstonia's faster
"
And still teacher didn't believe.

THEN, this one guy says out loudly,
"Cikgu, contohnya, dalam satu jam, kamu makan satu burger,
dalam satu jam itu, dia makan tujuh burger.
"
And the teacher actually stopped to think for a moment!
Then only she said, "Itu makan, tak sama"
So, in the end, we still couldn't convince her. =.=
But the burger thingy kept us laughing for some time. X)

Anyway,
after two whole weeks of exam,
it feels weird to have time suddenly.
I'm only left with Basic Economics, Accounts, Add Maths <3 and Biology.

And then, it's time for ANIME ^^
And MapleStory (Yes I'm childish)
And Manga
And then Scrabble... MYSC.

I wish that the principal of SMK Hamid Khanz will change his mind.
Cause it's really no fun if they're not going.
OWh well...

And then after that,
I have to check on my website for broken links and stuff.
(hate that)
And LASTLY,
update WINGS and Winter's Gift
(my two unfinished novels)

So now, it's back to Sistem Ekonomi Kapitalis.
Somehow, I never get past this chapter.
Yikes.
Wish me luck, ne...?

0 memories: