THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 15, 2008

.:: VaMPiRe <3 ::.

Mood: In love with a certain PUREBLOOD Vampire.
Also panicking because I have econs exam and haven't studied a thing.

Okay, I have not gone through any Dracula shows, before you jump to weird no-sense conclusions.
First of all, to Jonathan, "HaPPY BiRTHDaY, KoR!!"
I was supposed to post this on 14th May, but I had exams and couldn't finish reading.

For the past two weeks, I have been fighting a one-man battle,
more commonly known as an EXAM.
Seriously, it was a tough battle and there's only one more week left to go.
I think so far so good, I did my best and did all that I could.
No other comment other than that.

What was crappy was I admit I did get distracted by a few things,
thanks to a certain someone.
But you know what? Humans are learning creatures.
That's why I've learnt from my mistakes.
And now I have THAT PERSON to thank for
sharpening my focus to never be distracted again.
Thanks to THAT PERSON, I remembered the barrier
I used to build around myself to seperate me from everyone else.
Only have one comment to THAT PERSON
"With 'friends' like YOU, I don't need ENEMIES"

And one more thing.
I'm not gonna hurt you back,
because you're the one who's gonna hurt yourself.

ANYWAY, back to my new crush!
His name is KURAN KANAME.
He's a pureblood vampire.

Okay, fine, I know that all of you know that
he's another character from the new anime series VAMPIRE KNIGHT.
(yes, Qian Wen can only love anime bishie)

My reviews? This anime is definitely worth watching.
The updates are a bit slow, but it's worth the wait.
Other than that, the manga itself is already satisfactory.

Another manga I want to reccomend is I.O.N.
This happens to be the debut manga by our famous beloved
TANEMURA ARINA, who also drew
-Full Moon Wo Sagashite
-Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
-The Gentlemen's Alliance (Shinshi Doumei Cross)

This manga happens to be a really cute one,
with only 6 chapters. Really good, seeing it's her debut manga.
I've got nothing but compliments for her work.

The only one who is close to compare to her is Yuu Watase.
She drew:
-Ayashi No Ceres
-Fushigi Yuugi
-Zettai Kareshi
My big time favourites =)






Vampire Knight
Zero Kiryuu, Yuki Cross and KURAN KANAME!! <3

Oops. have to go.. 3 chapters of econs awaits.

by the way, MR Principal of SMK HAMID KHANZ,
UR NOT BEING FAIR AT ALL!!!
Jonathan, Kabian and Aaron totally deserve to go to nationals.
1st reason's cause I MISS THEM TONS and so does Adele and Sabrina.
I mean, we joined scrabble to meet up with them again.
And we tried SO hard to get to nationals.
MYSC will definitely be different without them.
U CAN'T DO THIS!!!

*phew*
Okay. Now econs.

0 memories: