THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

.:: I CaNT BLiV iT ::.

Mood: Near (actualli In) tears.

I can't bring myself to believe that
YOU would actually CHANGE that much.

I thought, even if I switched schools,
we'd be friends forever.
Guess I was the only NAIVE one to think that way.


I'm sorry I'm such a bother to you.
I really did think we were best of friends.
I still do.
But now, I think maybe its just because
I didn't want to accept the fact that you've changed.


Or rather,
I'm no longer 'necessary' in your life.


So I guess,
to you... I was only a friend so that
you'd get help in add maths and other stuff.
And I actually had tons of fun helping.
But now... I guess since I can't help you that much anymore,
You have found space to backstab me.


Well, it is a part of life, right?
I'm not going to mention names,
don't worry.
because YOU know who you are.


Rest assured,
I'm not gonna plot revenge or anything.
It's not like me to do the dirty work.
I'll just cry a little.
And then I'll be fine.

Eventhough I do feel hurt because of what you've done,
I hope you find happiness in life.
I hope you'll be able to find true friends.
As your friend, eventhough you don't see it that way,
I think that's all I can do, to hope for you.


But I want you to know,
that I hoped we could be friends forever.
And I still do. =)

P/S: 'YOU' here is plural.

0 memories: