THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 25, 2008

.:: 3RD MYSC - I MiSS U aLL eVeN MoRe DeN b4!! ::.

Mood: a Bit SaD (actualli VERY saD) that our 2 days in KL ended so fast =(
But Also very glad dat we even made it there and had so much fun together.

Okay, so...

Friday, 23rd May 2008

Just finished add maths and bio paper.
My econs teacher is going... so sad *sniff*
That day she belanja us makan at the kantin because
I apparently got highest marks in the whole form in Econs,
which shocked me as well.

We started our journey (Me and Yi Von) to KL at around 8.30 pm.
Was REALLY excited because everyone was going, including Jonathan, Aaron and Kabian.
Looks like they managed to persuade the principal after all! Yay =)
Was damn happy cos of dis.


We reached the apartment at around 1am.
Was a bit tired, but very excited for the next day.
Mom took us for supper.


For the Whole Night,
I was tossing and turning in bed,
trying to get some sleep,
but it didn't work. =X


The thing is, because I slept in the car
and woke up,
I couldn't get back to sleep anymore.
And I was also really excited for the next day.

SatuRDaY, 24th May 2008

Today's d Day!
Yay!

Anyway, I woke up at 6.15 am
Not really 'woke up'
Cause I didn't really sleep the night before.

Then, I woke Yi Von up
and we took our shower.
(in seperate bathrooms lol!)
We were all ready by 7am.

For breakfast,
I had some fried mee,
while Yi Von only had bread
She really eats very little!


Then, we reached Times Square around 8.15am
We went in the main entrance
And the security guard told us that it was on the 3rd floor.
So we went all the way up to the 3rd floor.

Turns out that it was actually on the LG floor!
Owh well.


Dell, Sabri and the rest from SMART were already there
So was Miss Kong and Wen Jun and Ann Bee.
We waited for a while,
before the briefing began.


So, anyway, my 1st match was against Kevin Wong.
He's just a very talkative guy.
Lorenzo said he was just trying 2 give me a psychological attack.
Luckily, that didn't happen.
Manage to bingo once.
The word was Tilting (67 marks)
I think I got extremely lucky there.


Kabian was at the table behind me.
And they were late, so their opponent got 50 marks extra,
which wasn't really fair because
it's not their fault they were late.


I lost the next two matches,
but I'm not sad or anything because
I didn't really go there to win,
just to meet my friends.
And besides, it was kinda fun
regardless of the results.


After the 3rd match,
I went for lunch with Jonathan,
Kabian, Aaron and Chee Meng.
We followed Dell and Sabri to the
Chicken Rice Shop.


But Dell and Sabri didn't join us because
Miss Kong had already prepared their lunch.
But we had fun at lunch anyway. =)
Lots of laughing.


We were late for the 4th Match,
but it didn't really matter much.
My opponent was a really tough one.
He made two bingo-s!
Luckily, I managed to cover the spread till 150.
That was the best I could do.
(I really need to practice more!)

Then came the 5th Match.
I was up against this really friendly girl from Malacca.
Her name's Lew Cui Fang.
She really didn't look like a Form 5 at all!

The funny thing was,
I was sitting at table 42
and the guy from Shah Pekan sitting opposite
was at table 41.
That time, Jonathan was looking for his table.
And then the Shah Pekan guy suddenly ask,
"Do you know who's Jonathan?"
Huge coincidence.


I won the 5th match and managed to bingo once.
the word's GREENERS (74 marks)
And I managed to win by a spread of 98.
Then, kor said that apparently my next match
was against him!

OMG!

6th Match.
I didn't even know how to start.
I really, really DIDN'T WANT 
to play against Jonathan.
It just didn't feel right.
It felt awkward.


I think kor went easy on me or
he had really bad tiles.
Cause I won him by a spread of 97.
I felt really bad.
But kor said it was okay...
Even so, I hate having to play against my friends.
I've played against Dell and Sabri before, so I hate it!


After that, me, Adele and Sabrina
went to change in the toilet.
We promised to hang out at the mall after
the competition after all.

Jonathan and the rest went back to
take a bath and change. 
So we waited for them till 6.30pm.
Meantime, Adele, Wen Jun and Ann Bee
were having a great time shopping.
While the rest of us dragged along behind.
Hate shopping lol! =x
(except shopping for anime)


Ethan was our tour guide for the day. =)
Kor and the rest came around 6.30 pm.
First we were walking around aimlessly,
following Dell, Wen Jun and Ann Bee around shopping.


Then after that, we went to the arcade.
(Kabian and the rest went first)
We went to find them for dinner.
Cause Dell was hungry.


In the arcade,
I just had to try out the basketball game.
But my marks were kinda embarassing.
It's not as easy as the one in Genting's arcade I guess.

After that, we went to dinner at Sushi King.
Mainly because Adele and the rest wanted to.
So me, Yi Von, kor, Aaron and Ethan tagged along.

And we took pictures =)



Jonathan (kor) taking my picture while I took his. Lol!


Aaron (same case as above) Lol. =P


Ethan staring at the cute juice. =)


Jonathan and me
U have no idea how funny it was before this pic was finally taken.
Haha. Sumhow, there's a sense of kinship here.


Aaron and Me =)


Ethan and Me =)


Kabian and Me =)
My last picture before going back to the apartment

I had to leave early because,
Yi Von's tired, (I was a little tired too)
because we all didn't get much sleep the night before.
A pity, because I would've liked to spend more time with everyone.
But owh well, it's not like we wont ever meet again, right?

Saturday, 25th May 2008

Well, woke up that morning and felt like continuing my sleep.
So tired after dragging along shopping with Adele.
My energy felt drained.
Also, I was a bit sad,
because I was aware of the fact that
the competition ends today.

And I wasn't feeling well.
Suddenly woke up with no appetite.
And I felt like vomitting.
So I only had a carton of milk for breakfast.
Thank God I could get full cream milk.
Love it.


Anyway,
The games were a bit horrible.
I managed to get one draw.
It was scary because I was playing against ppl
like SPEC and stuff.
And they can really bingo.
=x


I went for lunch with Jonathan and the rest
because Dell and Sabri were missing.
But I didn't really eat anything.
Not much appetite.
So I had a cup of warm Milo instead.


On my left, Kor eating his lunch.
Usually, I'd say it looks delicious,
but I just didn't have the appetite then.


And on my right,
Kabian and his lunch.
It was funny to see the expression when he drank the lemonade.


We made it in time for the game after that.
Before I knew it, the whole thing was over. Just like that.

I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking now.
Don't feel like typing much.
Miss everyone way too much.


Group pic!
Compared to 2007, the group looks much larger, right?
From Left is Aaron, Kabian, Kor
, Chee Meng,
Ethan, Me, Adele, Stephanie and Sabrina.



in front of toilet. Cos waited for Dell to change.
Sabrina, Adele, me, Kor, Kabian and Aaron.


Dis one was taken using Jonathan's camera. Looks yellow-ish for some reason.
=P

I reached Kuantan at around 2am.
Was tired, but I had great fun.
I actualli cried on the bed, cos i wished it would've lasted a bit longer.
I miss everyone already, more than before.

Well, the good news is,
I might be going to penang for holidays this Friday ^^
So I hope we'll meet up again.


Till then. Thanks for a great time, everyone!
To Jonathan, Aaron, Kabian,
Chee Meng
(eventhough I don't know you that well yet), Ethan, Wye Hong,
Sabrina, Adele, Wen Jun,
Ann Bee and Yi Von, thanks for a great time!!
Friends forever!!
To FirFir, I'm sorry we didn't get to spend much time together.
Get Well SOON!

0 memories: