THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 26, 2008

.:: TaGGeD by Aaron ::.

INSTRUCTIONS

Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yup, but whether it actualli works out or not's a different story. 
 
2. (my question) What is your greatest fear...?
Not being able to be myself.

3.What place do you want to go the most?
Japan and the world in my dreams. Oops, that makes two places.
But, still i'd love to be at home. 

4. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
Both, depends on what food is served... =P 

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
Sleep, dream, sing and play the piano. Owh and if Vampire Knight 
volume 40 is out, I wanna read it. 

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
The ability to believe in myself. 

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Keep in a bank and collect interest. And if my family wants to use it, all theirs. 

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
 Depends. If he has sumone he already likes, I won't because then he'll be burdened by my feelings for him. For me, if I love someone, I should be happy as long as he's happy, eventhough it might hurt me. That's my definition of love I guess...?

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
waaa...
1- friendly & polite
2-good in scrabble. (seriously.)
3- great 2 chat with ^^

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
My other half...? Well, erm... warm & kind hearted, reassuring and he's always there for me, encouraging me and lifting my spirits whenever i'm down, singing me a silent song or two.

11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
 People who don't like themselves

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
Hug ^^ 

13. Who you like the most?
Hrm... I believe that to be able to like others, I should first like myse 

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Life itself. 

15. Are you more afraid of failure or loss?
I'm afraid of not being able to rise up again from both. They say those that fall to the 
deepest depths and manage to rise up once more are the strongest even when 
compared to those that have never failed before. 

16. Is there anyone you would like to know what's she/him feels towards you?
Haha, not really. If I want to know, I'll just ask. As simple as that. 
If I don't ask, it means I already know.

17. If you had the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The part where I don't really have much general knowledge, 
and ppl think i live in an alternate dimension 

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Not being able to be myself, not trying my best at everything. 

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Nope. No one can see the future. And even if I did, I know that it can be changed, 
so there's no point finding out in advanced. I determine my own future and I mould my own fate.

20. What do your friends label you as?
'Qian Wen'  Let's just say it's a one-of-a-kind thing

People to tag:
1) Adele
2) Adrian ( if u have a blog)
3) Haru
4) Jonathan
5) Ezmeer! =P
6) Sabrina
7) FirFir

0 memories: