THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

.:: HaJiMaRi No KaZe Yo ::.

Mood: Trying my best not to feel saddened at the fact that my treasured friends are a school away.

Yup, as all of you MIGHT HAVE or MIGHT NOT have noticed / known, I have transferred to SABS two days ago... *NOTE: SABS is just OPPOSITE SMART. Reason? I'm gonna be taking EXTRA art stream subjects, mainly economics and accounts. SMART doesn't offer. This would probably total up to 13/14 subjects...

I also got back all my 1B exam results...
8A1s and 1B3
BM -> 73% (B3)
ENG -> 83% (A1)
PHYSICS ->83% (A1)
MOD. MATHS -> 94% (A1)
ADD. MATHS -> 88% (A1)
CHEMISTRY ->88% (A1)
HISTORY -> 87% (A1)
BIOLOGY -> 81 % (A1)
MORAL -> 81% (A1)

NOTICE that I have 3 pairs of matching marks. A NEW record. XP

Anyway, before leaving the school, I cried a lot...
The main point is... I miss all my friends. I can't believe that I'm already in a different school, eventhough it was a decision I had acknowledged and made... Tears still come when I think about all the good times I had in SMART.

Today, we had the sports practice thingy in SABS... I got dragged into the yellow house, but I guess I will be a WAJA (blue) member forever... after all, blue has always been my colour... But when they were doing the sports events, I remembered about SMART's sports day. The 400m and 4X400m race was already full, so i didnt get any chance to join... Gaaya, I'm sorry, I guess next year I probably won't be able to run for Waja after all... I almost cried when i thought about it. And I guess this year was d last time I'll be able to laugh at the funny mascot acts WAJA and KEMBARA always pull off. I guess this is what I'll call EX-SCHOOL-SICKNESS. Haha... =P

To all my scrabble frens, I apologise if we can't meet up later on... It's a new school and all, but i'll still try my best 2 get to the nationals. I seriously miss everyone.

And above everything else, I apologise to all my friends in SMART for not saying anything... I wasn't really sure that I was gonna move, so i couldn't say anything... But trust me, it was a tough decision to make. A lot of contemplating and tears. But I hope you guys will understand. And above all that, thanks for still being such great friends. I love all of you ^^

Well, I guess that's it... The post tittle's Hajimari No Kaze because whenever I was feeling sad or depressed, or even slight regret, the Winds of Beginning blows into my face, saying, "It's alright." This is a path I chose and I won't live on regretting it. =)

0 memories: