THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 21, 2008

.:: SaLuT D'aMouR - aTaSHi No MeLoDY::.

Mood: Sleepy... Drowsy... But feel the urge to be blogging, so here's today's post.

Unfortunaletly, I don't have enough time to do a complete review on La Corda D'oro / Kin-iro No Corda ~Primmo Passo~, but I'll definitely do it this weekend.

Samantha transferred to SABS today... I was happy to see a fellow 'ex-Smartian' at last, but she got 4sc2. Oh well, better than being a whole building away in 4sc4. When I saw her 1st, I was like so over-joyed. I missed her and my other friends sooo much... Then, a bit later after completing my bio peka (which I forgot to do) I felt a small pang of sadness... Dunno why, maybe cause Sam reminded me of my beloved SMART-ians and how nice it was to be around them...

I read Dell's blog and I just couldn't help remembering that Monday. 31st March 2008. I went to school after Mum told me I got the transfer. At first, I was still thinking about it, a bit reluctant, but I know it was a path I already chose... then i went to bio lab... Cikgu Syazwani was there, teaching and I entered with my bag and everyone was like, "hah!  Qian Wen lewat!" And only Wen Jun and Ann Bee were sitting at our table, Chewy and Dell came much later. Then, I told teacher I was going to move and said I needed my PEKA file... then Ummaira heard and sorta said it out loud in disbelief... I was sorta near tears and finally burst when Ann Bee and Wen Jun started crying. And then only Dell and Chewy came. We finally calmed down awhile after talking a bit, made jokes and stuff.

Then after that, Faqar said something really nice and I burst out into tears again... Omg, come to think of it, I must've cried enough to fill a pond that day. Then Hisyam, Zulhilmi, Syahrul, Firdhaus and Afiq scolded Faqar... Pity him =P They made stupid jokes, asked me to remember all the periods for Chem, Bio and Phy and asked me to stand at the basketball court and wave to them during those periods. It was really funny. And they asked me to cheer for them on Fridays during PJ by standing at the corner of SABS.

After that, I went to look for Sabrina and Priya. I think Priya was kinda mad for not telling her sooner... And Sabrina was immediately in tears. I remembered Ezmeer's 'muka sedih' when Nik told him I was leaving and he was like, "Player 1..." I didn't even tell Taufiq and Amalen come to think of it... i just left.

And then, the hardest was telling Gaaya... She was in Chem lab and she technically burst into tears and we were hugging... God, I miss my her so much... Best of frens forever, Gaaya! She was the one who made me run for 400m and I actually won something because of that. I miss her so much right now.

I practically spent the rest of the day looking for teachers, Pn Wan Aminizan was like so sad, but she said, "you have to take care of yourself first..." And I was crying. She gave me back my 1B Exam paper and wrote 'I'm gonna miss you' on top. Then, I went back to class to bid my farewell to my beloved table and spent my last moments in SMART there.

Guess I can't help but remember all of this when I saw Samantha here. To all the Smart-ians reading this blog, I miss all of you so much and i'm definitely coming for SMART Niaga. And I'm gonna miss softball practice... SMART, you have to win MSSM this year ^^

But as it is, I'm beginning to like SABS... Guess all I needed was just some time to get used to it... But sometimes, when I walk past places where I can see SMART, I can't help but stare at the place where so many memories were made. I guess it's just hard to let go... I was so happy to see Ezmeer, Nad, Hidayah and Hani when they walked past SABS today after choral speaking practice. I wonder when we'll be able to meet again... Guess I have to work harder to go to scrabble nationals.

Owh yea, the post tittle's Salut d'amour because that song has been stuck in my head since this morning. It's the last song all the Stella Quintet played for Hino Kahoko in the last episode, a classical piece. Its truly beautiful. Thanks to this anime, I'm listening to classical music now. Thus, the great influence of anime in my life. If I could get a hold of the piano sheet for this piece, I would definitely play it for all my friends in SMART. I miss you tons.

I feel really lucky to have all of you as my friends. You even told me to make new friends here so I wouldn't be lonely. And Sabrina, what you did was ever-so-sweet. I just can't stop feeling lucky. Hope you get well soon from your chicken pox. We still need to go for outing after Mid Year, right...? Haha =P

However, I have to say, SABS has its good points. I am making new friends and I was able to join choral speaking and debate and scrabble after all. I guess I'm starting to like this school, possibly as much as I loved SMART.

Owh yea, based on the song 'salut d'amour' the opening song of La Corda, "BRAND NEW BREEZE' by Kanon was made and also OVERTURE by Stella Quintet. Will elaborate on lyrics next time. I recommend everyone to download the song 'Ashita No Melody' by Tsuchiura, Tsukimori and Shimizu. It's reaaaallly Cute!~

0 memories: