THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 24, 2008

.:: I MiSS U ::.

Mood: Am missing the rain now.

I don't know why, but recently it hasn't rained heavily at all. It's always ONLY drizzling. This is, without a doubt affecting me. Half the time, I'm feeling moody today, maybe because of insufficient sleep yesterday.

I'm rushing like mad to complete history notes, yet I am calm. I seriously don't know what's wrong. Today, 2 shocking things happened.

1stly, MGSS won the choir comp. MGSS! Omg! I thought it'd be either SABS or Alor Akar, but owh well.
And for CHORAL SPEAKING... SK ST Thomas won. 2nd place was SK ASSUNTA. How'd that even happen...? The judge even SAID that 1st place and 2nd place were equally good... What's up with that...?

Anyway, today I saw Ezmeer, Shafiq and Nik who came for choir. They look so funny in that purplish pink tie... A shining one, at that. No offence if you're reading this! =P Ezmeer's face went red like a tomato... He was THAT nervous even after coming down. I toyed with his handphone a bit and talked before going back to class.

CHoral Speaking practice was just... I don't know anymore. I keep getting a bad feeling, but let's brush that aside for now. I hope we'll win this one for SABS... I can't wait to meet everyone from SMART at the competition though.

Scrabble... Well, nothing much I can say for now. It seems a little futile, just hoping things will look up soon. Sorry, if I don't make it to nationals, everyone... I guess this time, it's out of my hands. I'm missing all of you so much... And I really hope we get to meet at nationals. I'll just have to try my extreme best. And when we do make it to KL, we're going to hang out, rite? ='> Guess I'll be looking forward to that to cheer me up a little.

Gosh! Dammit, why won't it rain?  =( 
I miss u, rain. Hopefully it'll be a downpour tomorrow, then perhaps this foul mood of mine will be washed away. I'm kinda sad as it is, but there's no explanation to it. Screw the person who said everything comes with a reason. Maybe I just need to sleep. I think I'll take one of my 'all-cure' naps. =)

Of course, LUNCH has to come first... =D

1 memories:

Anonymous said...

x sangka kan sabs dpt no 3