THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

.:: There's No Such Thing As Forever ::.

Mood: Kinda tired after coming back from school.

Ever since I went back to school,
I've been feeling something that I've missed
in quite a while.
The joy of learning something new in additional
math, the fun of being able to calculate
and make use of my neglected calculator
(I've got to admit my typing speed has decreased
greatly, but it'll just be a matter of time before
I'm myself again)

It feels great to have something different to do
after having so much free time to
do everything else.
Though the day passes by quickly,
it's always satisfying knowing that,
at the very least, I've done something today.
What about the future?
Owh, forget about it.

One step at a time, I'll get there someday.
And when I do, I'm not stopping there.
I'm going to keep moving forward.

P/S: Here's a quote-
I don't think its possible to love someone forever.
Because, for me, 'forever' doesn't exist.
I don't think 'eternity' exists either.
I wake up today, knowing that I love him,
the next day I do the same
and before I know it, it's been forever.
-Tachibana Oto

Yes, the awesome-ness of being able to
quote from anime. :D

0 memories: