THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.:: NOT Thinking About the Future Makes Things So Much Easier ::.

Mood: Quite tired after everything that's happened these
past few days.

Contemplating on whether I should even attend
the ASEAN selection tests.
I mean, it's only Pre-U and it starts next year.
The interview might only be around August,
when I'm already set on where I wanna go.
On the other hand,
it wouldn't kill to give it a shot, 
just for the fun of doing the tests.
It's been some time since I had to do some real math,
after all.

*sigh*
Sometimes, it's so much easier to live in the present
and think nothing of the future.
I guess that's what I'm planning to do,
though sometimes I can't help but wonder
what the future brings.
Que Sara Sara.


I was going to post about the Shell interview,
but was too tired to do anything else yesterday.
And whatever happened today was pretty
disappointing as well.


But unfortunately, for some reason,

このかめんは取れない,
 これは私の素直の気持じゃない。
何故だろう, 
自分の本当の気持が見せて出来ない?!
いつもこの馬鹿馬鹿しいの笑顔だけで, 
中の気持にはだれにもわからない。
I'm glad that I learnt this extra language, 
for some reason.
Another gift anime has given to me.

4 memories:

Chia Yi said...

Well, summarizing the past few months, i guess all of us had been living with our body intact in present, and our soul wondering about what will be happening in the future.

Although i'm disappointed that both JPA and Matriculation rejected me in mere 3 days, i'm somehow glad. At least, i'm able to live in the present now. Hahaha! :P

Talking bout a gift from our extra language and the anime?

足が在るだろう?自分の足に立て歩け!

A wonderful quote from Edward in FMA! Good luck and all the best to you! :P

btw, wondeful OST from inuyasha! ><
Lubs it!

Resha Lim said...

heys I remember that quote! When they were in Lior right? Edward said that to Rose, if I'm not mistaken. :) Wonders of anime.

I don't really know where I was the past few months; they just flew by. This is probably the best year to face all obstacles of disappointment at once. And the feeling keeps coming back to haunt you. But I guess, at the very least we're living in the present now.

Thanks so much emma! :) Goodluck and all the best to you too! Are you planning to stay in form 6?

Haha, almost ALL InuYasha OSTs are wonderful. This one's the simplest, easiest to play and also my favourite. Its called Toki O Koeru Omoi. Feelings that Transcend Time. :D

Chia Yi said...

Mwaahahahahah! Avid FMA fans! :P

Yea yea, Edward said that to Rose, hinting that he was walking on his own even though he didn't have one of his legs... T____T

I'm staying in Form 6, taking bio, pursuing a dream what others deemed as 'impossible' for form sixer! Hahaha! Even spend quite an amount of money for books, for now, i have the equipments, the rest is just to have faith, be hardworking, and work magic like how SPM was...

and of coz, cross my fingers like pretzels! :P

Btw, how's your ASEAN exam?

Resha Lim said...

Haha, go fullmetal alchemist! Omgosh, I'm like bloody depressed over the latest episode. Roy Mustang loses his eyesight! I can't believe they did that to him!!! It's bloody unfair that he had to lose his eyesight especially since he didn't even do Human Transmutation willingly. But I like the irony of the body parts taken from each of them. Owh crap, I'm spouting spoilers again >< U so have to watch that episode!!

Goodluck with Form 6!! I'm sure you can handle it :) All the best!!
I haven't bought any books yet; but I'm most probably not staying in form 6, but its subject to change. :P

Aww, don't cross your fingers like pretzels! How else will you be able to type and chat with me? :P

Owh, by the way, I didn't go for the ASEAN exam. It only starts next year and so I'd be halfway through form 6/ A-levels by that time, so I decided not to go in the end.