THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

.:: 幼い頃; Those Childhood Days ::.

Mood: Feeling nostalgic over the past.

Is it just me, or does everyone have
mixed feelings before going to college?
Before, I would've never noticed
that going to college was such a big step forward.
I mean, from the eyes of a 6 year old,
it's just like advancing to the next step in life,
like moving from primary to secondary school.
If so, then it should be relatively easy right?

Though I'm not against the idea of going
to college, (pretty excited actually),
at the same time, a small part of me
is hesitant and wants to stay at home.
Guess a child still exists within me somewhere,
I'm already thinking about how homesick
 I'll be when I'm there. Haha.
Though I do get the feeling that I won't be that
homesick once I adapt to college life,
I do know that college will change me,
in more ways than one.

So anyways, yesterday after packing
(in other words, adding a few more stuff into
my half-full lugage), me and my sister
youtubed all those cartoons we watched when
we were younger (like when she was 7 and I was 2).
There were so many cartoon titles that I have almost forgotten,
but once the opening song played, I could
remember the tune. :)

Like for example:

1. Where is Carmen Sandiego?


2. SWAT Kats


3. Double Dragon


4. Kimba the White Lion! :P


5. Ghost busters



6. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
(Okay this is not a cartoon, but I was obsessed with
Power Rangers once-- figurines, costumes etc)



In fact, I still remember my favourite rangers;
Tommy (White) and Kimberly (Pink)
Yes, I was a Power Rangers nut :D

7. Mummies Alive


8. Duck Tales


9. Scooby-Doo!


10. Gargoyles


(This one appears to be a more recent version)

God I used to be a huge fanatic of this series.
I remembered mimicking the way they walk
and stuff- haha!

Well, those were 10 cartoons that I used to watch in
the past, not including all those Disney classics;
Lion King, Bambi, Snow White etc
I miss them all so much!
In fact, I missed Gargoyles so much that I practically
watched 6 whole episodes on youtube
yesterday night and I'm continuing this morning. :D
Yes, the wonders of cartoons.

It makes me feel like building a time machine to
go back. But then again, who says that
we have to be 6 year-olds to love
all the cartoons that I mentioned above?

Guess I've got to quote Aya;
I can cry all I like, but I can never return
to the past. Even though I've become like this,
I'm still me. I want to like the 'me' that I am right now.

(Tears still threaten to well up whenever I
re-watch or even listen to 1 Litre of Tears' OST.
Yes, it was THAT touching.)

Well, UCSI, here I come.
Not as an adult, not as a teenager, not as a child.
Just as Me. Because that's all that I wanna be.

0 memories: