THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

.:: 新年明けましておめでとう! ::.

Mood: Massive headache's finally gone,
so things are definitely on the bright side.

I'm staring at the calendar again and
again, wondering how the digits 2009
have transformed so quickly
into 2010.

Wondering how did so much time fly past me
in 2009 when now in 2010, everything seems
to have slowed down.
The past two years of my life have been hectic,
with minimum breaks and time,
but I guess that's just the way I like it.
I hate sitting at home doing nothing when everyone
else is at school or at work.
Well, at least I've got anime.

Anyways, it's a New Year,
so like the tittle of the post today,
happy new year everyone!
I can't remember when I started this blog,
so I can't say how many years I've had it,
but thanks for reading it so far.

It's finally Kisa's year!
(with reference to Fruits Basket)
And my New Year's Resolution(s) are:
*drum roll*
- to find my strong, independent self
- be less fickle-minded and indecisive
- to do something that's worthwhile ( don't I always?)
- and most importantly, to be myself, no matter what

I've been re-watching the entire Fruits Basket series
again, and not surprisingly, I cried at a few episodes.
It never ceases to amaze me how deep the whole series is,
Natsuki Takaya must have poured a lot of her heart into
this anime / manga, and it has delivered.
Watching it, I hoped that in some ways,
I have been like a Tohru to a Yuki or Kyo,
because knowing that I have, would be the best thing ever.
I love it so much, especially the onigiri analogy.
Classic.

Next, I'm probably going to check out Kobato,
after hearing that it's by CLAMP.
Owh and P/S:
I'm starting driving lessons soon!
(Tomorrow's my undang :D )

0 memories: