THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

.:: ありがとう! ::.

Mood:
Feels like the world's finally perfect again.
Today, when I woke up,
everything that has happened seemed
like just a nightmare, yet I know it was real.
Everything that I was forced to overcome,
fear and sadness,
seems like a pretty easy puddle to skip over.
The world's finally perfect again.
And its all thanks to God.
Yesterday, her test resuts finally came in
and it WASN'T cancer!
It was just a benign tumour.
God, I almost cried from happiness.
So this post is dedicated to you,
dearest One who sits up there.
Please bless her in her operation as well.
And thank you,
for making me realize just how much
more important she is to me than I've already known.
And for giving me a purpose to once more
embrace obstacles in life without fear.
ありがとう!

0 memories: