THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 25, 2010

.:: Sick ::.

Mood: Feel like I've got a fever, but the thermometer thinks otherwise.

Yesterday, after officially breaching
my shopping capabilities
(I have exaggeratively low tolerance for shopping
aka shopping just isn't my cup of tea with few exceptions)
thanks to Gaaya, Priya, Aimi, Dhijeed and Nushen in EC Mall,
my flu and sore throat has officially intensified
and now I am actually coughing as well.
And God I hate cough medicine!!

Which is one of the reasons why I should
do medicine and create a user-friendly cough medicine.
But anyways, it was nice hanging out with you
guys and I was probably already falling sick,
so I'm not blaming you.
Thanks for the great time though.
I'll post the pictures up later on,
when I feel like it.

Going to hibernate.
Wake me up in winter kays?
I wanna make snowmen. :P

0 memories: