THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 24, 2009

.:: Memories of the Seven Seas ::.

Mood:
A bit, scratch that,
VERY FURIOUS with the dumb shopkeeper
who turned my rabbit Fluffy,
into an unrecognizable alien by cutting so much
of her fur until he actually cut her skin too.
Pictures later. In a mourning stage now.
NOTE: Never EVER EVER go to this stall called LovelyPets.
More like ABUSED PETS.

Anyway,
I just replied a comment that
I never realise I had till now,
due to all that SPM craziness and stuff.
So here, MR Anonymous,
do go and see the answer to your comment ya?

On the other hand,
tittle of today's post is the memories of the seven seas
is because, well, I was repacking all my discs
in an attempt to label all the blank ones
and I stumbled across this disc with all the
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch & PURE videos.
It's the one with Ruchia and Kaito?

Yea, anyway, that was like pure nostalgia.
Especially the song 'Legend of the Mermaid'
And now, I've decided to go catch up on all those
episodes of MMPPP PURE that I missed.
Owh well, I'll just watch all 39 episodes.
Poor Ruchia.

And I'm planning to continue where I finished watching
Kirarin revolution.
Can someone please tell me whether
she's finally confessed to Hiroto or not?
I saw a picture of MilkyWay and then remembered that
it's been a while since I last watched it.

Going to Gaaya's house tomorrow~!
It's gonna be so much fun =)

2 memories:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Resha Lim said...

Thanks a lot. :)
Well, I guess that's good cause that means I'm changing into a better person. Thanks for reading :)