THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 3, 2009

.:: This House Believes That Lack of Sleep Totally Fries a Brain ::.

Mood: Supposed to be happy that we won,
yet the fact that I'm drowsy and half asleep's
holding me back from jumping with joy.
For the past 3 days,
the total average hours of sleep that I've
been getting is 4 to 5 hours a day?
Did I even get that much of sleep?
Firstly, I'd like to apologise to my teammates
for today's debate. I couldn't really
give it my all like how I did semi-finals.
Guess there's a limit to how much I can hold up.
The lack of sleep finally got to me.
Couldn't really focus.
Thank God for the results though.
Will be uploading some pictures soon,
I guess?
Heard that the state levels will be clashing with the HELP
debate, so probably might not be able to go for that one.
Lesson learnt here is,
don't wait till the day before the competition to do
your scripts.
Secondly, HARASS the organiser to give you
the motions at least a week before the competition.
(we got ours, like a few days...?)
Before I crap on further,
I guess I'd probably should catch that next
train to Dreamland.
Will try to update more often.

1 memories:

Anonymous said...

quote..."The lack of sleep finally got to me." i told u so?=P