THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 12, 2009

.:: We're going up the highlands, yes we are ::.

Mood: A bit nervous and excited for tomorrow.
Yea, I'm childish, getting all excited just because
we're going to Cameron for debate tomorrow.

It's just that I haven't been
to Cameron since primary,
wonder if it's changed.

I wonder if Rosa Pasadena,
the hotel that I stayed in three times
for story-telling is still there?

I wonder if that friendly bell-boy who
greets me each year when I check into
the hotel each year back when I was in primary
is still there?

And most of all,
I hope that it was still as cold as
I remember. It'd be too sad
if global warming played it's part there too.
= (

Anyways, wish me luck.
Will update soon, I hope.
And good luck to all of you who are
taking April test next week. :)

1 memories:

Dhijee said...

conggrats ..... u won