THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 17, 2009

.:: This House Believes That Cameron Highlands is an Awesome Place! ::.

Mood: a bit tired after coming back from Cameron yesterday.
I think we spent around 8 to 9 hours traveling.

And after that experience,
I NEVER want to go in a van again.
Imagine ten people cramming like
sardines in a 9-seat van.
If that's not bad enough, imagine that with luggage.
Then, imagine traveling in the
afternoon when the sun's high up in the sky.
And lastly, add in the fact that the air-conditioning's
NOT working even though its boiling hot.

But it was all worth it when we reached Cameron.
Another thing is,
I never EVER wanna see or eat strawberries again.
It's like total strawberry madness there.
Way too pink for me.



Anyways,
it was a great experience and
I don't wanna talk too much about it
or I just might jump on the next bus back there.
Miss it awfully,
especially the weather and all my friends.

So here's the pictures,
each worth more than a thousand words.
(The pictures are in lower resolution because
it took way too long to upload the original pics,
so these may be a bit blur - I'll upload on fb later)



Me, Pn Zurina and Marjan on the balcony of
our Apartment - Desa Anthurium ( I think.)

Just us girls.
(Sandhya, Banun, Marjan and Me)


Quarter Finals - Government
Ishwaar, Me and Banun


Elucia and me =3
Storytelling since standard 3...


Melody and Me =P
(I still remember her cow costume)


Melody, Banun, Me and Elucia
(I think you can see Pn Wong Bee Bee at the back. =) )


Bentong + Cameron + 1 Kuantan girl (me)


Okay, this was taken by a more 'pro'
camera girl =D

Overall, I loved Cameron,
and it was great knowing everyone.
Hope we meet again really soon!

0 memories: