THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 4, 2009

.:: Nullified ::.

Mood: Neutral.

Would it be better if everyone were born without emotions?
Even though I know perfectly
that it would be way worst,
sometimes I wish I was born without emotions.
That way, I wouldn't be happy nor sad.
Not a care in the world.

Sometimes, I'm confused.
And its like I can't tell who's a friend or a foe anymore.
I trust a friend and I get hurt.
I think the person's a foe and I hurt a friend.
It feels so stupid and naive of me.

And now,
because of lack of sleep,
I said some things that didn't seem awful,
but apparently was rude.
And its like the whole world's against me.
Worst part is, I can't justify my own fault.
Can only tell myself to not do it again.
And I'm losing a friend in the process.
And I think she's spreading bad word about me.

But I guess, in the end,
I can't do much.
What are friends anyway?
When you are forced in a battle,
then it becomes a 'every man for himself' thing.
No sense of chivalry whatsoever.
So why want friends?
Just because it looks like fun?

I guess, in the end,
the problem lies in me.
I just... don't belong.
And there's not much that I can do about it.
Then again, I never did fit in.
So, its probably futile to worry about tiny things like these.
Only one question remains.
Who can and should I trust?
Will I ever be able to trust again?

I can't believe one person made me feel down
for a while.
But that's over and I'm moving on.
Because the wind is loved and hated too,
and there's nothing it can do about it.
The wind can only be the wind
and its up to the rest to accept it
or isolate it.
And one day, someday,
I will find my own breeze.

If you're cracking your mind trying to understand
this post, then just stop trying.
Cause no one can understand its true meaning but me.
And DON'T bother asking me.
Like I said, I don't belong.

But there are still some I treasure and love in this world,
and that will never change regardless of how they feel.
Even if the feeling's not mutual,
I would always think of them as my friends.
Even if they choose to be the blade that cuts through me.
I guess that's just being me.

7 memories:

Anonymous said...

hey, if u need anything juz talk to me...havent i told u b4?...u still got frenz k?...dont keep it pent up. Not good for health...

Anonymous said...

//swt//

If you dun fit in, then it's not ur fault. It's how the world is...

Resha Lim said...

Lols. Got over it. =P I get over things pretty fast especially emotional things. All it takes is to sing a sad song and den I'm fine. =D
It's not my fault I'm me and there's no way I'm gonna change myself to fit it.

kirara1987 said...

........?

Anonymous said...

you know what, you're a real fake. It's great that you're using self pity now. The only reason these people say they're you're friends is because you're just really fake. It's good that you're using self pity. That's pretty much the only way you can actually maintain your so-called friends. Trust me, I am not the only one who thinks this way...you know what? I should start a club

Resha Lim said...

Haha. You're getting the wrong idea here. Please improve your literature skills ya? I'm not using self pity. It was just a sad moment and then I got over it. I'm actually glad things happened the way they did, otherwise I wouldn't have learned.

And ANYWAY, if I'm fake, who's original? Lols. I'm me and that's all that counts. It going to take a lot more than 'you're fake' to bring me down. i don't need to use self pity to maintain my friends and they can leave me anytime they want if they dislike me. And I don't need back-stabbing friends either. I'm fine just the way I am.

And I approve of your thinking this way, cause I know everyone has their freedom of thought, but i'd appreciate it if you'd understand the main point of this post and then reconsider your thoughts. sorry for the late reply though, didn't notice you commented. And, owh don't forget to link that club you started on your next comment.

P/S: You called me fake and yet you still kept reading the post and even bothered commenting. Was that an act of guilt to justify yourself? Hey, if it makes you feel any better, comment on :) But I'm not going to fight fire with fire. I'm more of a water type =) Try and read between the lines for this comment yea? ^^

Resha Lim said...

owh and to the other anonymous person, it's not the world's fault, it's mine. If I blame it on the world, I can never improve myself. And please don't think of the world as a harsh one, cause its not :)