THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 14, 2009

.:: 私の心,アンロク!! .::

Mood: Happy cause the rain's back and so am I.

I feel like me again.
Can't believe I spent two hours colouring
Luna colour pencils and a palette in my art folio.
Hey, I haven't used colour pencils to seriously colour
since primary kay?
I always thought colour pencils were a bit dirty
and smudgy. I prefer highlighters,
marker pens and even water colour.

Anyways, the post tittle today's
Watashi No Kokoro UNLOCK!
Which means:
My own heart, UNLOCK!
which is a quote from,
the ONE and ONLY Shugo Chara!

Suddenly I'm not enthusiastic to watch the anime
anymore after reading the manga,
which has so much more info in it.
And in the manga, Amu has already transformed into
Amulet Fortune.
I wonder what powers she can use,
cause she already combined Ran, Miki, Su and Dia
to Chara Transform into Amulet Fortune.

And my beloved Ikuto has Chara Transformed
into Seven Seas Fortune!
Though I loved Black Lynx as well,
I gotta say, I'm anticipating the next chapter badly.
Death Rebel looked okay, but I disliked the fact
that Ikuto wasn't really conscious when he was Death Rebel.

Yup, for those who don't watch Shugo Chara,
this whole post isn't for you.
This chapter 38 is sooo Amuto-licious!!!



Amu hugging Ikuto. Notice she's Amulet Dia. Yup, Dia's back!


Dia calling Ran, Miki and Su to Chara Transform.

*drumrolls*


And there you have it.
(left) Seven Seas Treasure (right) Amulet Fortune.
The next chapter's gonna be realeased on 3rd April.
Hope I have the patience for that. >.<

0 memories: