THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 14, 2009

.:: Holiday! ::.

Mood: All cheered up cause the holidays are here.

I haven't blogged for what seemed like a millennium,
so here's a post at last.

Just finished reading Angels and Demons
by Dan Brown recently,
thanks to a recommendation by an elderly man.
=P (I hope you're reading this)

Fine, so it was an awesome recommendation,
though it was a bit gruesome here and there,
but I loved the plot.
Complex and complicated.
So anime-like.
So now, I'm all up for Da Vinci Code.

And I have finally started on my art folio.
I've decided that this one week of holidays
will be dedicated to completing my art folio,
before something turns up and makes me too busy
to have time for it.

Best part about the art folio is,
it's drawing underwater motives.
Yup, water. One of my twin elements.

And I just realized (how slow am I?!)
that I learnt Vectors (Chapter 3)
back when I was in Maebashi Minami.
I mean, at that time, I thought I was solving algebra.
It makes me wonder how I solved a question blindly.

Lingua pura. Mathematics.
I totally fell for that quote.
It sounds so dignified.
=)

Well, guess before I continue to crap on
about the most unimportant details ever,
I should say that, the numbness is gone.
The rain's back, and so am I.
And I'm grateful.

1 memories:

Shaun said...

icic...so that is how u want to call me huh??do u still want me to call u a baby??or a kid??like that ar....