THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 6, 2009

.:: Numb ::.

Mood: Do you know the feeling when you put
yourself in a freezer for way too long
till you can't feel anymore?
Yeah, numbness.

Maybe it's just the warm weather
without any rain, or there's SERIOUSLY
something wrong with me.
I hate the me that I am now.
It feels like I've been influenced,
like I've changed.
And I absolutely HATE that bloody fact.

Didn't I always say that I'll always be me?
Then, what the heck is this?

I haven't been able to connect to the
wind and rain recently.
It's almost like they're fading away,
because I'm changing and there's something for me to realize
that I haven't yet.
I just wish that there was some sign.

Maybe it's because I haven't been putting my
all in stuff recently.
How do I say this... it feels empty?

And I HATE the fact that some people
think I can't take care of myself.

And I totally hate my state now.
My voice's not coming back
and I can't sing.
How long will it take for this flu and sore throat to be gone?
I desperately wanna sing.
It feels like all these feelings are bottled up in me.

School, is well, fun in some parts,
but there's always something missing.
More like, I'm the part that doesn't belong.
Sometimes, it's a saddening thought,
but I'm holding up, because an occasional breeze
that comforts me and tells me to be strong.

Yup, the wind may falter,
it may be strong sometimes and barely
felt other times, but it's always there.
It's existence is absolute.
When I listen to the wind, I feel like,
heck, I can try a bit harder too,
because like the wind, there are ups and downs in life.

So, I've decided.
I'm me, right?
So, if I hate the current me,
I just have to change myself.
I wanna be the person who I always was.
So even if I'm alone in this world,
I'll be just fine with my melodies.

A voice from the past,
join in yours and mine...
Adding up the layers of harmony.
And so it goes on and on.
Melodies of Life,
Come circle round beyond the flying birds.
As long as We remember.

As long as I remember.

0 memories: