THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 28, 2009

.:: So hard to let go... of the clutch! ::.

Mood: Over-super-happy because it's raining heavily!
Also, a bit sore all over thanks to volleyball.

My hand's blue black on most parts and
my thumb's swollen.
Couldn't keep my hand steady for sometime,
was really killing me in accounts.
And now, after a 5-hour all-cure nap,
it doesn't hurt so much anymore.
But I somehow feel like
I've been frozen stiff.

Hopefully,
I'll be able to continue playing softball too.
I miss it a hell lot.
It's just not the same.
I mean, I haven't been getting much exercise lately,
minus the two hours of ballet on Wednesdays,
1 hour each of Monday and Thursdays.
(apparently, my teacher wants to save time,
so its Grade 6, Pre-Elementary and Grade 7 one-shot)

And we haven't been PJ-ing in school,
God Knows What Reason.
There isn't enough time to have a proper game anyway,
used to have an hour for softball every week in SMART,
except rainy days.
I'm not complaining, it's just that,
since it's been a while since I last did some sport,
I'm gonna be tofu soon.
SO hopefully, I'll be able to buck up a bit.

Next week, there's an Olympiad test in my school,
I'm soo looking forward for it!
It's gonna be so much fun frying my brain =)
Yes, I'm mentally prepared that
there will be quite a few questions that I won't be able to answer.
(I'm saying a few because there
won't me many questions anyway)

Okay, that's the general updates.
I sorta drove =P
It wasn't really driving,
just started to learn. My mum taught me yesterday.
I did a drift-like sound even though the car
wasn't moving lols!
Scared the heck out of my sister and mum there.
(pressed the petrol like in the arcade
without letting the clutch go lols!)

But then after that, I managed to
do three nice turns and reversed the car.
Yay =P
My Grandma wasn't supposed to find out
about it, but she did anyway, like during Pink's time.
She wasn't that mad at me though.
Even convinced my Dad to take me driving next week.
Drove a bit after Accounts tuition,
basically just went one straight line,
but it was the first time I switched gears.
It went well till after I switched gears,
forgot to let go of the clutch again. >.<

But I guess I shouldn't be driving too much,
don't wanna be caught without a license.
Anyway, it's been a while since
I checked facebook and look what turned up

;

Lol =P

1 memories:

Anonymous said...

er...gd luck in d olympiad...and...lol@.@