THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 8, 2009

.:: My Eye Hurts ::.

Mood: My eye is feeling so sore.
Don't know why,
but my eye's swollen.
Badly.
And it hurts
everytime I blink.
And it's not helpful that siblings are making
fun of it.
Almost couldn't wake up this morning
for St John exams cause my eye was killing me.
I hate waking up knowing I have a swollen eye.
St John exam, was fun, I guess.
I think I failed CPR though,
did the head tilt chin lift thing wrong.
But what the heck,
at least I tried. =)
Maybe 4 years of inactivity was a bad idea.
The important thing is,
I had fun =D
And I think that's what St John's supposed to be about.
Not about state comps,
not about ranks,
being a commitee member or not,
not about being perfect at bandaging,
and most definitely not how perfect you are at footdrill.
St John (in my opinion)
is supposed to be about the sole purpose
it was made in the first place.
The joy of helping others out.
Then again, I could be wrong,
but who cares. It's my opinion.
And I might not have any rights to define it,
but that's sorta like a personal definition.
After that,
I had a complete knockout cum all-cure nap
in the evening till 9pm.
Might as well call it hibernating.
Decided to blog since it's been awhile.
Hopefully the swelling'll be gone by tomorrow.
Or at least, by Sunday.
[you know what day that is]
Can't wait to meet all of you guys again! Missed Ya! =)

5 memories:

Anonymous said...

Did you get beaten up or something?
Btw, correction, St John is all about discipline and responsibility.
Its a burden for a St John member to carry on their shoulders to make sure the we could help ppl in need of us...

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pic of it?

Resha Lim said...

Lols. I did tell you it was my personal opinion... Can't you give some space to a girl to have her own personal definitions? Who are you to say that someone's thoughts are wrong?

Sure, you have to have discipline and responsibility. But if that's all forced, what's the point? What's the point of learning all those techniques to help people if you don't have the joy of helping others? Wouldn't you just be a walking zombie following orders?
Do you think a patient would be happy to receive treatment from zombies? Any machine can do that in the future.

But then again, I'd hate to argue on this topic because I know I'm not in any position to define what St John is. (unlike someone who clearly has the confidence to define it) So leave it be, it's my personal blog, let it be my personal thoughts. (AS I HAVE SAID IN MY POST)

Lols! No offence intended though =P
It's caused by infection, or think of it as a bug bite. Read a little from Bio, I think something there will explain it.. (I can't remember much =P)
And No, I don't have a picture.

Anonymous said...

Btw, have u listened I'd come for you by Nickelback? Its very nice.

Resha Lim said...

Erm nope... i dun listen to much english songs? Lols. who are you by the way?