THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

.:: 中国人の新年 ::.

Mood: A bit tired, but happy =)

I had an extremely hard time
trying to describe Chinese New Year to my Japanese friends.
So in the end I used: 中国人の新年
As in directly translating, Chinese's New Year.
but hey, at least they understood and actually
wished me happy Chinese New Year


Lols.
Anyway, as usual,
for CNY, we went back to Terengganu
as always. Had the huge family dinner.
Delicious.

I loved the soup, as always.
There was like tons of food,
so it was time to stuff myself lols!
But I had too much cheese cake before dinner,
only managed to eat a plate and a half. =(
[hey, the cheese cake was good, wasn't my fault!]


Anyways, at night, after emailing,
yes I do this almost EVERY night)
I went to watch fireworks and ended up playing firecrackers.
It was fun because I haven't done this
in a while.


(LOLs)

And like always, I don't get much sleep on CNY eve.
Mainly cause, the phone's really noisy that night,
due to the overflow of SMS-es coming in
for me and each of my family members.
Thanks a lot all of you! -- in a good way)

Next morning, new clothes -- like that isn't obvious enough!
Started out eating breakfast and stuff,
a little TV
and before we left the house to go hunting for red packets,
we took a family picture.

Income was pretty much the same as always,
I just loved the satay at one of my relatives' houses.
And this year, I ate a hell lot more.
(for some reason)
And I know for a fact that I've been
eating way too much cookies during the whole two days there.
(like a cookie goblin)


Got caught taking pictures of dinner! (the night before) =x


Family pic!


2nd family picture =)


Satay! =D


Just us girls and an ET in Ben 10 shirt.


Just so happy to get deli!


Isn't that cute? Hurt my conscience a bit to eat it.


Lols! Stuffing ourselves.


Can anyone see that bubble?

Anyway, we had a gorgeous steamboat dinner
at night before leaving for Kuantan.
Usually, we stay till the 2nd day of CNY,
but this time Pinky had to rush back for Uni on the 3rd day
because she doesn't have holiday for that.

Another reason's cause:
I wanted to meet my cousins!
It's been like one heck of a long time since I last met them,
so was kinda overjoyed. (a little)
We reached home around midnight and
like chatted around till 4am!
LOLs!

I showed them the Japan video I made,
and the KWN one and we camwhored a bit.
(okay, maybe quite a lot)
Then, they left for Rompin.


Me and my cousins.


Camwhoring again =D


For some reason, my face got blurred in this one.


The Ben 10 fanatics.


Me and Kevin.


Qian Li and Kevin.


Vincent, Resha and Qian Li


Me and Vin (this proves Qian Li's a bad photographer)


Us again. It's much clearer when Pinky's taking it.


Pinky, Qian Li and Vin with his 'muka mengada'

And that concludes Resha's CNY.

0 memories: