THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 1, 2009

-あけましておめでとうございます!!-

Mood: なんかねむい。
[Feeling a bit sleepy]
Tittle says it all:
HaPPY NeW YeaR!
Can't believe Yuki's year's over.
This year's Hatsuharu's! Yay!
(Refer to Fruits Basket if you have no idea
of what I am talking about)
Well, for New Years,
I didn't exactly do much..
My family and I stayed up watching
Pirates and the Carribean 3 on HBO.
Hate the ending, so sad.
Well, 2008 has been a great year and
I wanna thank God for that.
I can't believe my Form 4 life ended so fast.
Well, good things pass by fast don't they?
I did so many things that I couldn't dream
of doing the years before.
And now, my Form 5 life is starting.
I have a feeling its going to be another exciting year.
As for SPM, well... it's just another exam,
(which happens to be the most important exam in my life)
so no biggie.
Let's see, my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Like always, I wanna be myself.
2. I want to do my best in everything.
3. I want to try and rank top 6 in the KWN Globals
so I can go back to Japan again.
4. I want to do well in SPM, but I'm not going to
limit my activities.
(It'll be too boring)
5. I want to enjoy this year! =)
And someone special's coming this 8th January,
so I hope she has a great time here!

0 memories: