THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 17, 2011

.::Boundaries overstepped, it's time to turn back. ::.

Mood:
If it would start raining, 
everything would be just great.
Being at home just gives you that feeling of security.
But it also leaves you loads of time to
reflect upon yourself and think,
especially cause its the holidays.

I feel like I've been overstepping some boundaries lately,
especially when it comes to bed-time.
I know I've been nocturnal for a while,
but sleeping at 5am these past few days
has definitely taken its toll on my poor memory.
I can't believe I can even start being unable to recall
about my precious anime =/
This truly frightens me to no end.
I guess I'd better start sleeping at the right
times again soon before I wake up one day
and wonder who I am.

As for the other boundary(ies),
it feels like I've been living in some korean drama lately,
so it's definitely time to wake up and
remind myself why I'm here today.
I hate being misunderstood,
but I guess people's perceptions have a tendency to run.
And to fix those misconceptions,
I have to be more sure of myself.
If anything, I'm glad there are wake-up calls 
for me when I need them.

I could hate whatever's happening right now,
the awkwardness of some situations are killing me,
but it's still hard to ignore that bright light
that's casting whatever shadows of doubt on me.
And so instead, I'll use that light to guide me.
Back to where I belong.

0 memories: