THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

.:: Another reason why I love the rain is because you can stand under it and no one knows whether those tears are really yours. ::.

Mood: 
Looking forward to some things and wishing 
others would pass more slowly. 
And then after that, wishing that 
I wouldn't need to wish for anything right now
because everything I could possibly need is already right here.
Apparently, some part of me thinks differently.

AS is over.
What seemed like something that was still coming
was done and over with before I realized it.
And here I am, still waiting for the post-AS symptoms
to come into effect, but nothing seems to be happening.
I never thought I could actually get used to exams,
the butterflies in my tummy seemed to be always
ready to come out of their cocoons before exams.
I mean, sure, I did get freaked out as usual, minutes
before entering the exam hall and every now and then,
but that was about it.
Which is weird, considering how nervous I was before trials,
but I guess that's that and since it's already over,
it doesn't really matter anymore.

So much has happened since the last time I posted
and it seems like every time I look back in time,
I see so many wonderful memories and
yet, equally sad feelings weighed alongside the happy ones.
Third semester is coming and just like how the second
semester flew past, I have a feeling the clock will be
ticking much faster from here on.
Things have changed, feelings have changed,
people have changed.
I have changed.

I imagine myself years ago and the me right now,
and although a lot of things have stayed the same,
plenty of things have changed.
"The Me that I am now, could I possibly reflect
all of those days in these small eyes of mine?"

My story has definitely been written 
with a different pen once college started.
So many new experiences, so many first-times.
And so many loved ones.
Ones I will miss dearly when the time comes.
Ones that I must learn to let go when the time comes
yet hold dear forever in my heart.
I guess all these moody thoughts arose because
graduation night is just next Monday.
It's not like we're really graduating, but still.

I guess when the time comes,
I'll just go stand under the rain.



And then no one will be able to tell whose tears those are.

0 memories: