THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

.:: Period - CHEMISTRY ::.

Mood: A bit tired still after the long journey home
and also having to go to school for choral speaking.

Had the most interesting experience yesterday,
which was the second stage for the Khazanah interview.
It was definitely more than just an interview,
it's a learning experience with a lot to gain from.
Being a leader is not easy,
but I guess that's what makes it more meaningful
and important; kinda like life itself.

So I'd take this chance to thank Khazanah for
giving me this chance and also to my team mates
who also contributed to the great time I had there.
I'll upload the pictures later,
when I finally find that camera wire
that seems to have been hiding from me.
(I'll find you soon enough)

And the post tittle today's Period because
its currently the song I'm crazing over.
Just can't get the chorus out my head. 


心を繋ぐ強い絆は
けして解けはしないさ
探し続けて辿り着いた
この場所でPeriodに

The strong bond between our hearts
Will never melt away
We had searched and arrived here
We’ll put a Period in this place



0 memories: