THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 26, 2010

.:: Disappointment ::.

Mood: Disappointed at how pathetic some people can be
and how low they'll stoop to actually do something.

I can't believe the amount of times
I've posted about something like this.
It's just not amusing anymore.
I'm just so sick and tired of this
and so I plan to just not care.

Owh and you don't need to bother
praying to God and quote his name here and there.
I don't think He blesses the Devil's incarnate.
I should know, since I'm His daughter after all.

SO here's the deal 
(You know who you are - since apparently
I'm still feeling nice enough to leave out your name)
do figure out what you're doing and think about
it thoroughly and ask yourself whether
you'll be able to deal with your conscience later on.
If you do decide to go on doing this,
I hope you've got a good speech prepared
to survive Judgement when you're in front
of the gates of hell and Cerberus beckons you to
come, impatient for his next meal. 

People like you just don't get it do you?
No matter how hard you try to bring me down,
I'll come up again.
Like a weed, I'll grow once more.
Like the sun, I'll shine again.
Like the wind, with strength I'll blow
and I'll be like water, never stopping my everlasting flow. 

And since I'm nice, I'll just stop here,
but there's ONE thing I'd say.
You can't harm me as long as I won't let you.
You can try to hurt me, but I'll brush it off with this
smile of mine, just because I CAN.
Because that's who I am, and that's all that matters.
And to me, you're just an insignificant useless waste
of air, time and space. :D

2 memories:

Anonymous said...

... Strong words....
Mesa like it...

Resha Lim said...

I know. :D I'm so proud of myself. :P
Haha, weih... I'm hungry. ><