THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 23, 2010

.:: Guess who's back? ::.

Mood: A bit tired still though I had plenty of rest the previous days.

Anyways, to sum up the days that I've
gone 'missing', I'm gonna run through what's
happened, since I'm feeling too lazy to type it all out.

The past week's activities have definitely
been nothing less than interesting.
God's been really kind and supportive
and He's not the only one,
so here I'd like to also thank my wonderful
family for being there for me.
(You won't be catching me saying this very often :P)

Possibly the BIGGEST news that's
good enough to make me jump up and down
the four flights of murderous staircases in Tronoh
(It was bloody tiring, but owh well, at least the room
had a comfy bed :D)
is that my Grandma's cancer is on the borders of Stage 1.
Therefore, NO NEED for chemotherapy,
only medication and radiotherapy, which sounds less dangerous..
Its so good that I almost think I'm dreaming.
So, now she's finally home sweet home in Kuantan again.
Ahh, the good times.

Basically, the past week has been keeping me busy
with interviews and camps and what not.
Also, the coming week has much more in store for me
since SABS choral speakers have made it for the nationals
(Congrats you guys! Proud of you!) so I'm probably going
back to train again (Let's win nationals yeah?)
and also, since the KWN workshop is just around the
corner (actually directly after choral speaking).
Still can't believe that my storyboard made it. :D
Nothing beats classics I guess :P

Was planning to elaborate more
and be a bit more specific,
but heck, my back's aching since I've been spending
3 hours trying to make that new header and
the new layout.
CREDIT to the respective artists,
I DIDN'T draw those.
Owh and now to reply senpais' emails.
Can't believe I haven't replied for a month. ><

Well, that's all for now I guess.
Going to work on Chapter 3 of Elements
since I've finally gotten some time,
so look out for it ^^

0 memories: