THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 29, 2010

.:: Everything has its reflections ::.

Mood: Happy for a few reasons. :D

REASON #1
Episode 107 of YuGiOh 5D's finally loaded!!
(Though its without subs, who cares :D)
Shooting Star Dragon looks a bit like
Red Demon's in terms of bulkiness.
And the tablet reminded me of Kisara
Blue Eyes White Dragon
(from YGO 1st Series)


Also, today I watched episode 52 & 53 of FMAB 
oneshot - mainly because I missed last week's
due to all that busy-ness.
I have to admit that my schedule's been a wreck
lately, so I'm thanking God for this tiny break.
FMA the Movie was IMO disappointing,
I hated what they did to Mustang's eye
and also the fact that Ed doesn't end up with Winry.
But I must say, the Wrath / Envy look-a-like
was pretty cool. 
(someone mind explaining why they look like that,
since I only watched FMAB?)


REASON #2
So this orange van stopped in front of my house today.
(I think I was eating/cooking lunch atm)
And so my sister went to get the mail.
And this came in :D
(Of course I censored a few details)




Now I just have to figure out how to get home by 10th.
Hmm.


REASON #3
I don't know if I should be blogging about this...
Nah, not gonna. :D
But it has got something to do with the post title though :)
This is the time to brush up on thinking skills
and figure it out haha :D


REASON #4
It rained today! (around midnight to 1am)
I'm awake since I woke up near 11.30. ><


So that basically sums up today's reasons to be happy.
And in a way, the post title does relate.
Owh and not forgetting


REASON #5
Everyone I love and treasure including myself
are alive and kicking.
How much luckier can I get? :)
ありがとう, 神-さま!

0 memories: