THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

.:: TaGGeD BY HaRMoNY ::.

Mood: feeling a bit lazy of all a sudden...
Hoping it'll wear off soon!
1. How old are you?
☞15 going on 16.

2. Are you single?
☞Yup. And loving it.

3. In what age do you think you'll get married?
☞I don’t know? When I feel like I’m old enough and have someone I love who loves me? What kind of question is dat?

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
☞ Erm. Hello? What part of single do you not get?

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
☞ Someone I love who loves me. Preferably, someone from my bishie list, but hey, they’re anime characters, so oops.

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
☞I don’t mind any type of wedding, but I do love the sea.

7. Your ideal motif?
☞Who thinks of these things at this age…? @.@

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
☞Anywhere’s fine. If its with a loved one, anywhere will be fun.

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
☞Everyone I care about and cares about me.

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
☞A simple wedding is more than enough. But it would be nice to have a large wedding dinner. XP

11. Do you want the tradition vows or something you'd make up on your own?
☞A mixture of both. Why? Because according to moral, we have to carry on tradition. And because I like being myself, so I’ll add on something that carries my essence.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
☞As long as it doesn’t have cream. Hate cream x.x
Prefer banana cakes =P

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
☞Like I said, place doesn’t matter.

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
☞ Evening. Hopefully, it’ll last long enough for us to see the stars.

15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
☞Outdoors. Don’t need air-conditioning then. And everything’s always nicer when you can see the sky.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
☞ Can I not answer that? I don’t really have anything in mind.

17. Name the song/tune you'd like at your wedding?
☞If possible, Everlasting Story (from fushigi yuugi) or Yakusoku Iranai from Escaflowne Or Ave Maria. Haha, don’t know why.

18. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
☞Light one. What fun is it if its solemn?

19. What age do you want to get married?
☞ When the time’s right.

20. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
☞ Someone that has a big heart, as warm as the wind, reassuring, always there for me. Someone like Tamahome or Seiran would be perfect! =)

21. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
☞ what’s wrong with the normal cutlery?

22. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
☞ Days after. Why rush?

23. Money or household item?
☞None of the above. Love.

24. Who will pay for the bills?
☞both la.

25. Are you ready for married life?
☞No way. I’m too young for this.

26. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
☞Of course!

27. How many kids do you like?
☞Twins. That’ll be more than enough =P I wanna see how its gonna be like to raise a pair like Hitachiin =P

28. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
☞No comment.

29. What kind of cuisine would you like for you wedding?
☞As long as its delicious, anything is fine =)


30. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
☞Yup, most probably.

31. I tag: (Finally! The fun part =P )
♡Jonathan (its been awhile haha)
♡Aaron
♡Eugene =D
♡Muayyad (there’s a first time for everyone)
♡Nadia
♡Lup Yee =)
♡Anisa ^^

Haha… happy answering!

0 memories: