THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 30, 2008

.:: My joyful 'last day' in Kuantan ::.

Mood: Sleepy, a little tired, tons excited and a little nervous about

my following trips to K.Kinabalu and Japan

Apparently I didn't get a chance to blog about
this while I was still in Kuantan, so here's the post.
Well, as some of you might know,
I was sorta tied up packing for my trips.
(guess its not much of a secret now huh?)
Was really happy cause I managed to see Gaaya
and Sabrina again =) It's been awhile.
Too bad Manda wasn't there, miss her tons =)
It wasn't much, cause I had to go back early
and could only stay for a while,
but it was great being there all the same.

Food was delish =)
Managed to eat the white colour thingy
with brown sugar.
Anyway, in that short little period of time,
here's the pictures I could snap.

Me and Gaaya =)

Me, Gaaya, Karishma, Sabrina =)

This kinda makes me miss the times in SMART,

but hey, no regrets about where I am now. =)

2 memories:

Encik Penulis said...

y no regret wan? haizz..,

Resha Lim said...

Haha, cos I'm still in contact with everyone from SMART and I made new frens and I'm having good experiences? And besides, regretting's not gonna help anything.