THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 14, 2008

.:: SuBaRaSHii No SeKai ::.


Mood: Freaked out happy over a few things.
A little tired cause I just came back from KL though.
Firstly, arigatou Kami-sama!
For all the wonderful things you've given me.
And so sorry that I haven't updated for ages,
have been busy with a few things that I'll soon be sharing in this post.
1. EXAMS ARE OVER!!
Yup, exams are finally over, heck I had to retake papers 3 days
after everyone else was finished.
And what was crappy was that they switched the Chemistry papers.
I originally wouldn't mind, but the paper quality was really bad.
They took back 2006 Final exam paper and gave it to us.
(for those who went to debate and KWN)
And you know what? In section B, instead of giving us two choices
like they're supposed to, they only gave one question.
When I asked teacher about it, she said,
"we only have one question, nevermindla, just do."
I mean, who remembers how to extract aluminium form its ore?
But luckily, I remembered about the cryolite.
(have always liked that word =P )
Hopefully, it'll turn out fine...
2. JENESYS
It's still a bit hard for me to believe, but yes!
I got the 2 week scholarship exchange to Japan. =)
Thanks so much AFS!
Don't know who's my host yet, but
its a confirm go on the 3rd Dec.
Flight is at 23.09 and will only be returning on 18th.
Briefing's on 3rd Dec morning.
Extremely excited. Just can't wait.
Only one hard part though.
Shopping for clothes. Argh.
Temperature there's around -10 to 4 degree celcius.
I'm not joking, its winter.
So probably will have to shop for winter clothing.
Dread shopping. Guess I'll just leave that part to Mum,
will just drag along.
3. KWN PANASONIC
As luck would have it, the date of the regionals in K.Kinabalu was
estimated to around 3rd Dec, so I coudln't go.
But anyway, the reason I had to rush and finish up all
my exams was so that I could go down to KL to edit the video
with Panasonic for regionals.
Reached KL kinda late that night, around 11pm.
But the good news is...!!
Regionals are from 2-5th Dec.
So, they've arranged it so that I leave on the 3rd
after the awards ceremony from K.Kinabalu straight to KL
and then directly check in for my flight to Japan.
Sounds rushy, but at least I get to go.
I'll be missing the outdoor activities,
but better than not going at all, right?
4. GSC VIDEO CONTEST
I managed to somehow get shortlisted for this competition I joined.
It's on a voting basis, so I'd really appreciate if everyone could
help vote for my video.
Vote for Video 1 with the Theme: Light & Darkness, kay?
Thanks alot!! There's no limit to how many times you
can vote, so spam vote all you like.
I think it's a once per day thing though.
5. ANIME TIME!!
Yes. My favourite part.
Since I've been on an anime hunger strike due to busy-ness,
there's finally time to catch up on all those episodes.
Starting today.
Lets see, on my list there's:
-Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Kirarin Revolution, Shugo Chara Doki,
Vampire Knight Guilty, Shakugan No Shana, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,
Code Geass R2, Suzuka
and if possible, wanna re-watch:
- OURAN, Fruits Basket, Myself Yourself.
Guess that's about it for now.
Will update a little about my outing at Sunway soon,
though it's nothing much, I had a great time.
=)

1 memories:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4[/url] DS BB)