THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

.:: JeWeL ::.

Mood: Sleepy, but feel like blogging.

Somehow, recently, I've felt like blogging but never seem to
get the time to do so.
Now I finally have time on my hands,
and I don't know what to blog about.


For starters, the post's title today is Jewel because
that song has been stuck in my head since the day before yesterday.
It's a really nice song sung by BoA.
Kinda long time ago, but I never searched for lyrics till now.
Dunno why. Was singing it to myself a lot in class today.
Kinda miss Gaaya, cause she'd probably sing with me too.
Probably be thought weird singing to myself,
but that's part of being me, so who cares?

Anyway,
Last Friday, Chee Wei came back to Kuantan
and took us all to watch Batman,
The Dark Knight.
In my opinion,
It was way too violent for me, so I didn't like it
at first, but after thinking it through,
it was kind of a good movie after all.
Mostly because of the moral values learnt.
Beautiful.


Also, the final chapter of RAVE is finally out!!
RAVE 35.
*WARNING: SPOILER!!
Haru and Lucia were fighting in Endless.
Apparently, Lucia's ancestor, a Rareglove was the
only survivor after the world was destroyed.
She was the one who recreated the world using Memory Dust.
Eventually, Lucia lost to Haru and broke into shards
due to the vortex thingy
( I didn't really get this part, hate BM!!)


Haru couldn't get out of Endless and if Elie doesn't fire Ethealion,
Overdrive would initiate.
It was a sad moment where Haru and Elie were talking to each
other and Haru hugged her and said it was okay.
So Elie fired Ethealion and Haru died.
After Endless was defeated, Musica got up alnd limped towards Elie.
Elie was on the floor, Plue next to her,
and she said, "Weird bug" (What she first called Plue in ep.1)
Musica called out to Elie and she replied, "Who are you?"
Tears streamed down Musica's cheeks and mine too.


So, Elie forgot all about Haru and everything else for a year
because no one would tell her in order to spare her the sadness
of losing Haru.
However, the gang goes back to visit Haru's grave,
Elie as well, eventhough she didn't know who's grave it was.
Shuda kept the grave well and Memory Crystals formed from
Memory Dust was sorrounding the grave.
But the minute Elie touched Haru's grave,
Haru sprung out from his grave,
revived thanks to Memory Dust.
Elie got all her memories back at the sight of Haru.
Everyone was crying.


Haru and Elie returns to Gallage Island,
where Cattleya was.
They eventually got married and lived happily ever after.
The end.

I loved Hiro Mashima's work!!
Now, on to reading Fairy Tail. =D


Owh yea,
currently, even in my busy days,
I'm crazing over Shonen Onmyouji while
waiting for VK Season 2 to come out.
Also, trying to download BLEACH Diamond Dust Rebellion,
Another Hyourinmaru.


Now looking forward to Friday,
because I'm going to Penang!
Curry mee!~
Actually, it's for a Sudoku competition,
but hope to be able to hang out with you guys =)
(u know who u are)


And then on Sunday,
it's off to Kl for that 4-day training in
Concorde Hotel Shah Alam,
for the KWN Panasonic Programme.
Thank God debate was postponed,
otherwise I wouldn't be able to go.
God knows best, I guess.
Also, He was kind enough to drop something
special in my letter box today =)
Not gonna mention what though.


*yawn*
Time for bed, I guess...?

2 memories:

Ethan Liew Tjun Git said...

Lol... You really like to sing.... Just like me... Too bad my class will ask me to stop bcoz I'm bad at singing... Lol... I finally found a word to replace the "driver" word from previous comment ady... It's "Tour guide"... Lol...

Resha Lim said...

Haha, yup, I love to sing... too bad my best friend is no longer here to sing together with me... Cause we're now in different schools... and now I rarely attend class thanks to activities... I'm like an alien in this new school, just hoping to gradually fit in... But I guess fitting in has never been possible for me =P Haha, Kuantan isn't like KL... not much places to 'tour' around... got new mall though... East Coast Mall... But I don't know much about that place myself. XP